EPICA Cartridge by Lainer Suspension for KYB 48.
- BETA RR Racing 2020-2022 (KYB fork)
- YZF 450 2014-2022
- YZF 250 2014-2022
- YZ 125 2006-2022
- YZ 250 2006-2022
- RMZ 250 2019-2022
- KXF 250 2020-2022
ATTENTION : To install the cartridge it is necessary to lower the original stem by 5 mm on the bushing side (see the “ SHAFT KYB MODIFY “ instruction sheet ).
EXCLUDING SPRINGS, ask for the correct load (K) before purchasing.
Compatible springs: KYB model length 498 mm
THE EPIC CARTRIDGE HAS BEEN DESIGNED FOR ALL MOTORCYCLE ENTHUSIASTS WHO WANT TO OWN THE MAXIMUM TECHNIQUE AND PERFORMANCE, ALL APPLICABLE TO THEIR SUSPENSION TO HAVE THE BEST IN PERFORMANCE AND, AT THE SAME TIME, COMFORT.
We have combined in a single project all the experience, knowledge, quality of materials, years of development, and testing, to provide a product that we can consider unique for the number of technical innovations and ideas.
- Higher compression register with 60 very sensitive clicks.
- Lower register return with 50 very sensitive clicks.
- External lower spring preload adjuster from 0 to 15 mm using the 16 mm socket wrench.
- Bladder system:
– Our bladder system avoids the loss of cartridge performance and the decay of hydraulic support that normal spring systems can often give.
– Internal oil compensation through bladder with increased volume for a better reaction at high speeds.
– Possibility of using different bladder pressures through lateral purge spring.
- The EPICA cartridge includes the Lainer Progressive Damping System (PDS) for greater hydraulic damping in the stroke end:
– Possibility to have up to 12 adjustments of the limit switch hardness level by repositioning the nylon ring in one of the 3 seats and by closing the upper passage holes.
– Reversible high-speed compression piston with enormous variability in the range of customizable calibrations at will by the tuner.
- High-quality materials for all components such as 7075-6060 aluminum alloys and wear-resistant anodizing treatments.
- Reversible high-speed compression piston external diameter 38 mm:
– SIDE A (flat surface): 34 mm external diameter slats for enduro and motocross.
– SIDE B (convex surface): blade diameter 32 mm to obtain calibrations for Supercross.
- Possibility of hydraulic control pyramid at low speeds.
- The primary rod diameter is 14 mm (for more significant oil displacement).
- 25 mm return piston for greater hydraulic control.
- Effective stroke cartridge 310 mm.
- The maximum diameter of the by-pass / mid valve blade is 21 mm.
- Possibility to choose the free light in the by-pass / mid valve through the use of thick slats.
- By-pass / mid valve slats 6 mm internal hole floating (for a softened response at high speeds on the holes in braking).
- Low/high-speed compression blades 12 mm internal hole.
- 6 mm hole reeds on the return with a minimum triangular shape to avoid any oil turbulence in the compression phase.
- Lower head with internal bushing lubrication/bleed holes.
- Low friction NBR bottom seal.
- Teflon anti-extruder on compression piston o-ring for greater hydraulic seal.
- Possibility of cartridge elongation by means of nylon spacers.
For more information and orders send an email.