Innovative system perfected and developed by Lainer Suspension Racing.
For Front Forks KYB 48 mm:
- YZF 250 2014-2018
- YZF 450 2014-2017
- RMZ 250 2019-2020
- YZ 125/250 2004-2019 (to be adapted with a lathe-built spacer, not included)
- TM MX 125, 250, 144, 250, 300 2013-2020 (to be adapted with a lathe-built spacer, not included)
- TM MX 250 FI, 300 FI, 450 FI, 530 FI 2013-2020 (to be adapted with a lathe-built spacer, not included)
The Progressive Damping System-2 (PDS-2) is a valve that allows to control the oil outside the cartridge as needed.
- In this new model it’s been added an upper valve to control the oil flow in the compression phase with four different positions.
- In the lower valve based on the position of the outer ring (5 positions available), it increases or decreases the oil flow from the bottom to the top of the fork, determining more stiffness especially at the end stroke.
- It’s included the spring preload on the top part of the device.
This system allows to maintain a more comfortable hydraulic setting avoiding the bottoming.
Made in Italy.